The Interlake Tourism Association (ITA) is a non-profit membership-driven organization. Our new Vision and Mission statements reflect well on the goals of the association.
Manitoba’s Interlake is a tourism destination of choice
To entice visitors by sharing our stories, showcasing the passion of our people, and revealing the history of our inland oceans and infinite possibilities
- Assist in marketing & promoting the Interlake region and its members
- Enhance & build regional memberships & strengths
- Provide a Regional Voice in the tourism industry
- Provide training and networking opportunities for members
- Three levels of membership
- Municipal/ Town/First Nations (see Community Profiles for list)
- Industry – may include business or groups/ organizations
- Museum, Non-Profit or Groups (Income under $30,000)
Become an ITA member!
Join our digital travel guide through the Driftscape app, a mobile app that provides a platform for local organizations/businesses to share site-specific stories, tours, and events/services. LEARN MORE!
The Tourism Manager is under the direction of a volunteer Board of Directors with representatives of each Municipal member and eight (8) Industry representatives from the region.
Our Executive Board
Anna Pazdzierski (Attic Treasurers) – President
Devan McCoubrey (RM of West Interlake) – Vice President
Marilyn Wiliams (Red River North Tourism) – 2nd Vice President
Michael Hepples (Town of Teulon) – Treasurer
Angela Emms (RM of Rosser) – Secretary
Jacques Bourgeois (Oak Hammock Marsh) – Past President
Members at Large
Heather Hinam (Second Nature – Creative Interpretation)
Vanessa Figus/Riley Malinowski (City of Selkirk)
Justin Fiebelkorn (RM of St. Andrews)
Lisa Shaw (KALS Vacation Rentals)