The Interlake Tourism Association (ITA) is a non-profit membership-driven organization. Our new Vision and Mission statements reflect well on the goals of the association.
Manitoba’s Interlake is a tourism destination of choice
To entice visitors by sharing our stories, showcasing the passion of our people, and revealing the history of our inland oceans and infinite possibilities
- Assist in marketing & promoting the Interlake region and its members
- Enhance & build regional memberships & strengths
- Provide a Regional Voice in the tourism industry
- Provide training and networking opportunities for members
- Two levels of membership
- Municipal/ Town/First Nations (see Community Profiles for list)
- Industry – may include business or groups/ organizations (see Members Directory)
Become an ITA member!
2022 will be the year to rebuild! Many new challenges have and will affect our Interlake communities, tourism businesses, and organizations in the coming year, as we are adjusting to new ways of marketing, connecting, and sharing our stories. Join our digital travel guide through the Driftscape app, a mobile app that provides a platform for local organizations/businesses to share site-specific stories, tours, and events/services. LEARN MORE!
NB: The Tourism Manager is under the direction of a volunteer Board of Directors with representatives of each Municipal member and eight (8) Industry representatives from the region.