The Interlake Tourism Association (ITA) is a non-profit membership-driven organization. Our new Vision and Mission statements reflect well on the goals of the association.
Manitoba’s Interlake is a tourism destination of choice
To entice visitors by sharing our stories, showcasing the passion of our people, and revealing the history of our inland oceans and infinite possibilities
- Assist in marketing & promoting the Interlake region and its members
- Enhance & build regional memberships & strengths
- Provide a Regional Voice in the tourism industry
- Provide training and networking opportunities for members
- Two levels of membership
- Municipal/ Town/First Nations (see Community Profiles for list)
- Industry – may include business or groups/ organizations (see Members Directory)
NB: The Tourism Manager/ Coordinator and the Administrative Assistant is under the direction of a volunteer Board of Directors with representatives of each Municipal member and eight (8) Industry representatives from the region.