RM of Armstrong
Nature Calls You to the RM of Armstrong
- Warm and friendly folks await you.
- East of Narcisse, on PR 231 find the Historic Site of Bender Hamlet, the first Jewish farming community in Manitoba, established 1903
- Inwood has one of the best 18 hole golf courses in the Interlake
- An abundance of natural flora and fauna- untold beauty and unique experiences
- A hotbed of birding opportunities with new trails being developed, such as the Clematis trail with new interpretive signage and trails in place in 2016, also excellent for watchable wildlife
- Looking for ATV’ing, hiking/ biking? Travel the Interlake Pioneer Trail through Inwood,Narcisse and north.
- Wayside parks at Meleb, Fraserwood and Inwood, are great for picnics and rest stops.
- Ukrainian & Polish heritage are showcased, along with some mighty good food!