RM of Coldwell
A Visit to Lundar & the RM of Coldwell
- Where life holds a quiet & peaceful existence – a true country life – a great place to visit or live.
- Enjoy wide open spaces, close to great beaches at Lundar Provincial Park & a great 18-hole golf course on the west side of Hwy 6.
- Enjoy the new signage on the Lundar Self-guided Interpretive Trail at Lundar Provincial Park
- There is a Goose Refuge southwest of Lundar. The Lundar Goose Shoot each fall brings International visitors to compete along with the locals.
- The Lundar Agricultural Fair, home to the Miss Interlake Pageant held the second weekend in June.
- Lundar Farmers Market opens: every Friday, 4 to 6pm, July 13th til Sept. 7th at the Goose Statue on Hwy 6 which showcases a top feature of the area – Canada Geese
- A Junior Olympic size Swimming Pool.We pride ourselves on a friendly welcome to our “Age Friendly Community”.
- J5 Johnson Enterprises Farming Tour west of town.
error: Content is protected !!