RM of Fisher
Nature Abounds in the RM of Fisher
- We have vast areas of wildlife management land with multiple species of birds and animal residents of our boreal forests. This is another Interlake area that’s a hotbed for birders as well as hunters.
- The Fisher Branch Golf Course is 2 miles south of Fisher Branch & offers some unique,well treed lined fairways.
- Cross country ski trails in the winter time.
- Fisher Branch Golf Course – a fully serviced RV Park – sewer,water & electrical with sites adjacent to the Golf course.
- Fisherton Ranch Rodeo, northwest of Fisher Branch is held annually each August long weekend, bringing competitors from far and near. Break out your western duds and join us.
- Winter brings a new spirit- of riding across the well groomed trails of the Northern Trail Blazers.Come for a visit & ride our trails.
- Stay at one of our area’s Bed & Breakfasts that offer a variety of options for your comfort.
error: Content is protected !!