RM of Rosser
Come play in the RM of Rosser
- Site of Inkster Junction, the train station the Prairie Dog Central Railway calls home. It is found on Prairie Dog Road just inside the Perimeter Highway. Take the vintage trek across the prairies.
- Both Players Golf course & Bel Acres Golf & Country Club are great golfing Getaways, close to Winnipeg. Wonderful dining facilities available as well.
- Little Mountain Sportsplex – great site for regular slowpitch and tournament play.
- Home to Six Pines Ranch tours, Halloween Haunts and Petting Zoo – great place for fun for families of all ages.
- Riding Stables, artisans, Lilyfield United Church , a Manitoba Heritage site.
- Visit the hamlets of Rosser, Grosse Isle and Meadows to enjoy a “true country feeling”- and delicious Fall Suppers.
- The Pinkerton’s TV series, was taped in Grosse Isle at the Prairie Dog Site, Community Hall etc