RM of St. Andrews
A Trek into history in the RM of St. Andrews
- Visit Lower Fort Garry National Historic Site, relive the fur trade era at the oldest stone fort still intact in North America. Costumed staff, re-enact life & times of the Hudson’s Bay Company.
- St.Andrews Rectory Heritage Site, 374 River Rd. Hidden treasure for history seekers to discover. Great mix of kids & family programming, lecture series, tours for 2018.
- Discover the 1st road in Manitoba – take a drive along River Road, read the interpretive panels telling the story of this area.
- St.Andrews Lock & Dam, one of only two in the world – more info on pages 15 & 52.
- Larters at St.Andrews- first class facility for 18 holes of golf, practice facility, clubhouse, coffee shop/lounge, dining & banquet facility. Full service pro-shop, winter golf school. Challenge & enjoyment for all players.
- Enjoy the Farmer’s Markets:Mallard Park at Petersfield, Skinners Locks at Lockport
- Cats on the Red – Canada’s leading authority for fishing charters on the Red River for the “Legendary” channel catfish & trophy walleye!