RM of Woodlands
Go West to the RM of Woodlands!
- Enjoy summer weekends, small town charm & hospitality, visit the Warren Lions Park built by the Warren & District Lions Club-antique agricultural display in the Heritage Park, the Manitoba Lions Memorial, skateboard & playground.
- Tour the West Interlake Trading Company’s wood grain elevator, learn the role of this prairie sentinel!
- Swing by Warren Golf Course & Country Club [former South Interlake], for a challenging 18 hole golf experience. Beautiful course, picturesque Clubhouse!
- Stay at our campgrounds [Rubber Ducky Resort,Miami Beach & Erinview Campground].
- Visit Woodlands Pioneer Museum with artifacts, a heritage school, church & homestead buildings.
- Go by snowmobile, ATV or by car, get off the beaten track, see the country.Waving wheat fields, sandy Lake Manitoba shoreline, abundant hunting & birding opportunities. Come explore!
- Watch for unique Agriculture/culinary “Experiences” coming soon
- Come see how the Warren Elevator Site joins the Interlake Barn Quilt Trail!