Town of Stonewall
Finding stone in the Town of Stonewall
- Quarry Park Heritage Arts Centre- rebuilt from ashes, this new building will tell the history of the area quarries and offers an amazing site for hosting events, dinner theatre, the arts & museum tours.
- The McLeod Tea House- historical home on Main St. offering a traditional Tea house experience with a unique gift shop and seasonal veranda overlooking the garden.
- View buildings of stone – Town of Stonewall Office, RM of Rockwood office, Old Post Office, former general store, several churches and homes. NEW Self-Guided drive tour or guided Heritage walking tour starting here, book here
- Quarry Park – a jewel of a recreational site with ball diamonds, Kinsmen Lake, campgrounds, with several hiking/walking trails to discover (Page 26). Great recreation facilities at the Stonewall Arena, Curling Rink and Soccer fields.
- Tree lined streets, small town atmosphere with stores and shops of a larger community.