Town of Teulon
Exploring in the Town of Teulon
- Charles C. Castle was instrumental in bringing the railroad to Teulon and the residents asked him to name their community which he did.Teulon was his wife’s maiden name.
- Teulon-Rockwood Green Acres Park & Campground – a great spot for summer fun.
- Enjoy walking paths and new interpretive signage on Crescent Creek Trail.
- Teulon and District Museum celebrates life in the Teulon district with the Dr. Hunter house as a cornerstone.
- Thrill at the roar and excitement of the big trucks and tractors at the Teulon Truck and Tractor Pull each August.
- Canada Day -July 1 – Celebrate Canada’s birthday in Green Acres Park.
- Farmers market every Friday, July to September at DeLuca’s by Co-op, on Hwy 7, hosts of Springfest, Pumpkinfest & Winterfest “Make it, Bake it or Grow it”Craft Sales
- The Teulon Golf and Country Club is a gem,welcoming all swingers to their greens. An 18 hole well established course – enjoy “chasing” that ball around the fairways.
error: Content is protected !!