Village of Dunnottar
Visiting the Village of Dunnottar
- Chalet Beach with its ice fishing huts becomes a new winter village each year.
- Wonderful sandy beaches in summer with the traditional Wooden Piers reaching out into Lake Winnipeg.
- Bird Watching opportunities in the village.
- Ponemah Station & Dunnottar train station celebrates Heritage and art.Tells the story of the “Daddy Train” and the
history of the “destination” for summer fun.
- Artesian well – people have come for years from miles around to get water here.