Anglican Church of the Ascension
This church opened on July 8, 1882, built by local volunteers, under the direction of Enoch Williams who donated the building stone from his quarry. The center altar window was a gift from town founder S.J. Jackson, given in memory of his daughter Anna who died at a young age. The chancel was added in 1906.
Location/Directions: 286 2nd St West, Stonewall