Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Lilyfield Presbyterian Church was erected on site in 1907, serving until 1925 when it became Lilyfield United Church.A nearby cairn, dedicated on 21 June 1992, commemorates the church, as well as Lilyfield School No. 226 that once sat across Lilyfield road to the north, and Lilyfield Community Hall situated west of the church from 1909 to 1968.
Location/Directions: RM of Rosser on Lilyfield Rd
GPS Coordinates: [GPS N50 00.288 W097 45.990]