St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church
Built from 1918-1921, by German settlers from Volhynia area (an area bordering Russia.) For over 40 years high tower bell was rung on New Year’s Eve from 11:45 p.m. -12:15 a.m. Baptismal font, altar, pews and pump organ still in use today. The church built in very German style, compact nave and solid tower set into the building – used for special occasions.
Location/Directions: Moosehorn area - RM of Grahamdale