Lundi Moose – Riverton
Built in 2007, the moose, chosen as the symbol for the large numbers that once roamed the forests of the Riverton area. The moose meat helped the settlers survive the cold, long winters of this land. “Lundi” was the original name for Riverton when the Icelanders settled here in 1876.
Location/Directions: Hwy 8
GPS Coordinates: GPS-N50 59.881 W096 59.871