The Wheel – Fisher Branch
Unveiled in July 2015, this massive Wagon Wheel is situated in the entrance park on the east side of town. The Wheel is constructed of a type of metal used in bridge construction- it is meant to naturally rust to a nice rustic wagon wheel type color, avoiding costly upkeep. The Wheel was chosen to continue the early 1900 story of Fisher Branch being the “Hub of the Interlake”, as they served a large surrounding area.
Now “A Community Reinventing the Wheel”!
Location/Directions: Fisher Branch, Hwy 17
GPS Coordinates: GPS - 51°04'58.4"N 97°36'16.7"W