Join us at the tranquil setting by the Red River, while engaging in a gentle practice to calm the mind and ground the body. Classes are one hour and occur every other Thursday starting July 30 at 6:30 pm. Please purchase your tickets below to save time and to respect physical distancing. Please park in the parking lot and make your way down to the stone walls. Someone will meet you there.
Our classes will be run by Peony Wolfe. Peony completed 200-hour yoga teacher training with Soul Ascension School of Yoga & Healing Arts. This yoga training included Kundalini, Yin, Vinyasa, and Hatha. She is certified as a Yin and Restorative yoga teacher through Yoga Public and has also taken Yoga Fundamentals Ashtanga teacher training at Yoga Public.
She continues to study yoga and energy healing, as her passions are helping others to find their own path to healing through yoga & energy healing, and making yoga accessible for all ages and fitness levels including those with physical limitations.
Peony has completed an online course in safe and adaptable yoga for all bodies through Soma yoga and is certified in first aid and CPR.
Health and safety are FoLFG’s first priority as we progress to make changes to keep our staff and guests as safe as possible in this new era. We are following the COVID-19 government and provincial health guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with proper distancing practices.
- We will always keep a safe distance of 2 meters from other students and staff.
- We will ensure that hand sanitizer and paper towels are available at all times
- We will not be providing water, mats, towels, or any other equipment. Please bring all of your own items.
- We are limiting any in-person transactions, so please pay ahead through our website.
- If you are feeling unwell, we please ask that you stay home.
- We will be screening participants upon arrival.
Please use the online COVID-19 screening tool before showing up to class and follow the recommendations of visiting a medical professional if necessary. https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/.