Operating as a family campground open from May 1st through to the Thanksgiving Long Weekend. Conveniently close to Winnipeg as well as having water access which makes this resort very popular and almost continuously completely full to capacity with a waiting list.
The campground is an extremely active place with numerous activities throughout the summer. The Camper’s Committee works relentlessly putting on everything from kids fishing derbies, Halloween, movie nights, chili cook-offs, pancake breakfasts, karaoke, bingo, darts, crib, garbage ball, fireworks, music, parades, horseshoes, scrambles, almost everything you could imagine. Be as busy or as quiet as you want to be.
- Camping Sites & RV sites
- Cabins with bath, motel, kitchenettes, sitting rooms, color TV
- Great spot for hunting & fishing
- On Netley Creek, boat launch, marina, sandy beach, playground
- Access to Red River & to Netley Marsh
- Grocery store & Thai restaurant on site
- Boat, canoe rentals- gas on water
Location/Directions: Found on Netley Creek east of Petersfield on Hwy 9- watch for signs. 212 Tom Prince Dr. Petersfield, Manitoba R0C 2L0