Fisher River Cree Nation
Talk through the ages at Fisher River Cree Nation
- Fisher River Economic Development Council working for community, selling Cottage lots,with improved facilities such as Car Wash, Grocery store, Hardware store
- Community Celebration held on August long weekend each year.Visitors are Welcome.
- Treaty Days held the end of July, with Fisher River Pow Wow – a celebration of Aboriginal culture held the 3 days following the Community Celebration.View the colour and pageantry as dance, drumming and singing competitions take place.
- Leigh Cochrane Memorial Visitors Centre is a perfect backdrop for the celebrations or to stop in for a relaxing rest by the Fisher River.
- New nature refuge and Fisher Bay Provincial Park established to protect the ecological areas in and around Fisher Bay, Moose Island.
- NEW: Bay River Inn & Suites open offering 12 rooms, plus suite,VLT Lounge, Conference Room