Town of Arborg
Seeing the Town of Arborg through new eyes!
- Arborg Credit Union Aquatic Park is the only one of its kind in the Interlake. With spray features, three wild slides and the “pool” you’ll have a “splashing good time”! Picnic area on site.
- The World’s Largest Curling Rock – the “ROCK” towers at over 12’ from its base and reaches over 50’ in circumference, celebrating the long history of excellence in curling.
- Walking trails are wonderful with over 6 kms. of trails for a leisurely stroll or brisk walk with a path along the Icelandic River including a walking bridge to the Heritage Village. Along the way stop to see the Interpretive Signage at the Fish Weir (east side of Main St. bridge, before walking bridge to Arborg Heritage Village)
- NEW Star Attraction! Come explore the Arborg & District Multicultural Heritage Village, a gift to the eyes, a store of knowledge of life on the prairies in a small-town village setting.
- Communities in Bloom brings colour and textures. Achieving a 5 out of 5 rating several years makes for an attractive, pleasant place to live and visit. Come stay awhile.
- Sporting facilities and activities provide visitors and residents with opportunities to connect with their neighbours, meet new friends and welcome visitors to our town.