Summer Haven at Winnipeg Beach
- For 100+ years the Town of Winnipeg Beach has been a haven for summer vacationers.
- Winnipeg Beach bandstand features live entertainment every weekend all summer long (see line up – inside back cover).
- Mile long sandy beach stretching along Lake Winnipeg shoreline.
- Historic water tower and the Boardwalk are highlights of this beach town along with the Whispering Giant carved statue.
- Beautiful marina, skate park, restaurants offering a wide variety of menus & many unique shops.
- Awesome Green space – a rebuilt & redesigned Winnipeg Beach Provincial Park & Campground. Fully accessible campground with wheelchair accessible showers, paved roads, 120 fully serviced sites, larger sites for the larger RV models. Provincial Park is a 5 minute walk to the Bandstand, shops, restaurants & services of Winnipeg Beach making it an enviro friendly place to stay.